? on Fisitalia

? on Fisitalia

Postby pentaprism » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:15 pm

I have a chance to buy a Fisitalia 46.45 TC. I found the website http://www.fisitalia.com, but other than that, little else about Fisitalia accordions.

I appreciate any info/experience you can share.
pentaprism

Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: ? on Fisitalia

Postby Soulsaver » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:56 pm

You'd think they'd put something about the history of the company for cred, I couldn't see it anywhere - but endorsed by some pretty big names in the 'artists'.
Now the wife claims it's me that's immature - says we have to take time to sit down and and have serious discussion on the issue!
Jeez, how could I get the time right in the middle of the conker season?
Soulsaver

Should get out more!
Should get out more!

Postby Glenn » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:29 pm

They look like beautiful accordions.
1) Ballone Burini 46C (4+5) cassotto (LMMH) 3/3 PA; 2) Accordiola Piano V (5+5) cassotto (LMMMH) 3/3 PA;
3) Marinucci (4+4) (LMMM) 2/4 PA; - sold 4) Hohner Vox 4k (LMMH) 3/3 CBA
Glenn

Should get out more!
Should get out more!

Postby JIM D. » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Sorry for not getting back on your ? on Fisitalia accordions. Since you are in the US you might call Emilio Magnota of Emilio Accordions. I have a repair and sales shop and sales in MA for new Titano and Roland accordions. Emilio has a sales and repair shop in Stamford, CT not far from me and Deals in Pino Baffetti ,Bugari and Fistitalia accordions. Emilio will gladly provide you with any ?'s you have. His Shop # is 203-883-8400 and Cell is 914- 400-7972. Mention Jim Dascanio "THE FISARMONICA SHOP" if you call. Musically yours: JIM D.
Owner & Operator "THE FISARMONICA SHOP" Chicopee, MA 01013 USA
JIM D.

Should get out more!
Should get out more!

Postby Soulsaver » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:42 am

JIM D. wrote:Sorry for not getting back on your ? on Fisitalia accordions. Since you are in the US you might call Emilio Magnota of Emilio Accordions. I have a repair and sales shop and sales in MA for new Titano and Roland accordions. Emilio has a sales and repair shop in Stamford, CT not far from me and Deals in Pino Baffetti ,Bugari and Fistitalia accordions. Emilio will gladly provide you with any ?'s you have. His Shop # is 203-883-8400 and Cell is 914- 400-7972. Mention Jim Dascanio "THE FISARMONICA SHOP" if you call. Musically yours: JIM D.

Are they as good as they appear, Jim?
Now the wife claims it's me that's immature - says we have to take time to sit down and and have serious discussion on the issue!
Jeez, how could I get the time right in the middle of the conker season?
Soulsaver

Should get out more!
Should get out more!

Postby pentaprism » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:40 am

Thank you, Jim, for the info. I'll call Emilio on Monday.

If Fisitalia accordions are comparable with Pino Baffetti and Bugari, they must very very good.

Thanks again.
pentaprism

Intermediate
Intermediate

Postby colinm » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:17 pm

I had a 120 bass double cassotto model for about 3 months, it was good quality Italian but I preferred the scandalli
Colinm
colinm

Improver
Improver

Return to Accordion Chat