Does anyone have Carol of the Bells sheet music?

General music discussion in here please. All styles welcome.
Post Reply
User avatar
m33ksy
Novice
Novice
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:56 pm
Location: Leicester, UK

Does anyone have Carol of the Bells sheet music?

Post by m33ksy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:54 am

Good morning all,

I am looking for some accordion sheet music for Carol of the Bells (Ring Christmas Bells) by Mykola Leontovich please, I've done the standard google search and found a few versions but none seem to be accordion specific in terms of the bass clef and with my inexperience i'm unable to adapt piano music left hand into accordion. If anyone could help me source some suitable sheets it would be greatly appreciated. I've been playing about 1 1/2 years so something around the beginner to intermediate level would be ideal but anything is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks {}

Happy girl
Star
Star
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:18 am

Re: Does anyone have Carol of the Bells sheet music?

Post by Happy girl » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:58 pm

m33ksy, Are you still going to Rosemary for lessons? If so I am sure she would be able to translate your piano bass cleff into accordion at a level you understand in the blink of an eye.

Let us know how you get on.

User avatar
GOM
Novice
Novice
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: Undy Monmouthshire

Re: Does anyone have Carol of the Bells sheet music?

Post by GOM » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:34 am

Simple notation but will give you the basic chords.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpf1j6z5ooee3 ... 9.pdf?dl=0
[align=center]V Soprani 120 bass - Black Diamond B CBA[/aligncenter]
[align=center]so many melodies so little time[/aligncenter]

User avatar
JeffJetton
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:28 pm
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Contact:

Re: Does anyone have Carol of the Bells sheet music?

Post by JeffJetton » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:19 pm

If I have time this weekend I might try to whip up an arrangement...

User avatar
JeffJetton
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:28 pm
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Contact:

Re: Does anyone have Carol of the Bells sheet music?

Post by JeffJetton » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:36 pm

JeffJetton wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:19 pm
If I have time this weekend I might try to whip up an arrangement...
I did, and I did. :D

Not sure if the OP is still looking for it, but if anyone wants a brand-new, hot-off-the-presses, intermediate-ish accordion arrangement of Carol of the Bells, just head over to my blog:

http://jeffjetton.com/2017/12/heres-som ... the-bells/

{}

User avatar
m33ksy
Novice
Novice
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:56 pm
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Does anyone have Carol of the Bells sheet music?

Post by m33ksy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:28 am

Happy girl wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:58 pm
m33ksy, Are you still going to Rosemary for lessons? If so I am sure she would be able to translate your piano bass cleff into accordion at a level you understand in the blink of an eye.

Let us know how you get on.
Happy girl, thank you very much for the suggestion :) , yes I am still learning with Rosemary, I will have a word with her.

Thank you

User avatar
m33ksy
Novice
Novice
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:56 pm
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Does anyone have Carol of the Bells sheet music?

Post by m33ksy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:31 am

JeffJetton wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:36 pm
JeffJetton wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:19 pm
If I have time this weekend I might try to whip up an arrangement...
I did, and I did. :D

Not sure if the OP is still looking for it, but if anyone wants a brand-new, hot-off-the-presses, intermediate-ish accordion arrangement of Carol of the Bells, just head over to my blog:

http://jeffjetton.com/2017/12/heres-som ... the-bells/

{}
Jeff,

Wow thank you, I certainly wasn't expecting someone to write the dots for me! I am extremely grateful thank you again so much, now to practice furiously for the next few days!!

All the best

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest